Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Update

It's been a while and one of my friends told me I needed to update, so here we go. It's kind of hard to do that because there's nothing really interesting in my life.

Being a newly wed is fantastic! I love coming home to Neight and I love never having to say goodbye at night. It's been an awesome month and I am so happy. Being married is nothing like I thought it would be like. It's better! Some days it doesn't seem any different from we were dating or even engaged, we did everything together then and we do everything together now. The only sucky part about it (for right now) is the days where we work opposite shifts. It's not very fun sitting home alone with nothing but house work to do. Those are the days that I go and visit my parents or hang out with my friends. But then again, after stressful days at work it's not such a bad thing to have some quiet time.

Our little apartment is going to be the death of us though. Our air conditioning isn't working very well and we only have one fan.... It wasn't such a big deal before when it was raining every day or every other day, but now that's it's warming up we can really feel it. We spend our nights doing everything we can to keep cool. Hopefull we can get the air conditioning fixed soon.

Work is going great for both of us. Neight loves his new position and he really enjoys Park City, except for the driving. He doesn't complain and we're doing what we can to find an apartment closer. I took my test for my level 5 certification today and passed with a 97%. I wasn't too worried about it, but I didn't expect to do that well. I applied for a back-up lead teller this week and had an interview, but I didn't get the position, which is o.k. because I'm not ready to leave my family at the branch I'm working at now. They've been so good to me and I love every one of them. Especiall Julie, Jamie, and Jason. I don't know how I would love working if I didn't have them there.

Our lease ends in August and were starting to look for apartments or houses for rent in the Salt Lake/Sugar House area, so if anyone knows of anywhere please just let me know. I think it will be exciting to get out of West Valley and on to some new scenery. It will be hard to move further away from my parents and sisters, but I think we'll all be able to adjust to it eventually.

I'm still waiting to get back my wedding pictures. It's been over a month, I know, but they say patience is a virtue and that's what I'm trying to do.

One of my cousins is getting married August 15th and I'm so excited for her. They are so cute together and they make a perfect match! I love weddings! It's kind of funny though, she is 3 months older than me, but I will have been married 3 months longer than her. Interesting, eh?

Well, that's the latest update from me, so Jason, stop bugging me! Just kidding. He hasn't been bugging me that much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment