A NEW CAR!!!!!
Okay, So it's not really a car, it's a grand cherokee jeep. We weren't planning on buying on for a few more months, but when Neight's car started to give him grief going up Parley's Canyon on his way to work we decided it was time. It's better that we were able to do it now when we both had time, instead of in the middle of winter when we're supposed to be at work or school. It's big and powerful and it'll take some getting used it.
Neight loves it. He looks so manly and likes that it has a V-8 engine. I have yet to drive it, but we only bought it yesterday. I'll try to put some pictures up tomorrow so you can see how big and RED it is. That's right, RED. It's nice and shiny though. I like shiny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment