Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Over!

I decided to change this blog to one that's just for me :) I'll still update my other one, but I want it to focus more on things that we do as a couple. So.... here's a little update.

I got accepted to Westminster!!!! I will start in the fall, it's super expensive, but I'll be able to do it. I'm excited to start in the fall.

My goal of reading 1300 books is right on track. I'll probably just add the title in my posts when I finish one.

I finished my last semester at SLCC and I will be getting my associates degree!!!! YAY! It's not a HUGE accomplishment because honestly it was just like high school.... but as I mentioned before, bigger and better things are on the horizon.

I'm starting to cook/bake a lot more. I'm still a novice and improving, but it's tasty :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment