Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mucho Gracias

I have fallen very behind on my 30 Days of Thanks and I don't even want to try to catch up. So, for today, I will just list all of the things I am thankful for right now.
1- Quite, both animals are sleeping and NOT fighting or terrorizing each other!
2- Pajamas! Today Neight and I decided we would call it a lazy day. We only put on jeans once when we finished hanging the Christmas lights on the house.
3- My family! I had a lot of fun spending time with my parents and sisters in our fun adventures at Furniture Warehouse.... and I enjoying shopping with my sister Emily.
4- Ginger Ale. It has helped me keep food in my stomach, especially today when I am feeling extra nauseous.
5- Neight! He is the greatest and bestest man alive! He cleaned up the basement today and pulled out all the Christmas decorations so they will be ready after Thanksgiving.
6- Days off. I love having a day off, even when I do have to spend some of it doing homework. It's definitely not as stressful as other days throughout the week.
7- Technology. It helps me stay in touch with family and friends as well as making my homework about one thousand times more convenient.
8- Friends. I was very lonely for a while because I didn't keep in contact with any friends. In the last month or so I have started going to a girls night and it has been so nice! I love talking to everyone and catching up! I also went to a farewell party for a dear friend that's going on a mission. She will be wonderful and I wish her the best, but it was very sad to say goodbye.
9- Water.... enough said :)
10- A comfy bed, it was nice sleeping in today and Friday. I'm trying not to feel too guilty about it and I did get quite a few things accomplished.
11- DVRs, it's nice to be able to record the TV shows I like so I can watch them when Neight isn't home because he doesn't enjoy them nearly as much as I do.
12- Ovens and stoves. This is how we make all of our food since we don't have a microwave :( Our last apartment had one so we sold ours to my parents. Needless to say we thought that we would be staying in our apartment a lot longer than we did.
13- Sleep, without it I would go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment