Saturday, July 2, 2011

Book 2

In all of my excitement for Disneyland I forgot to mention that I finished book 2 for the summer. I was reminded by a friend who mentioned it on her blog.

This book was written by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, it is number 8 in the series with number 9 being released towards the end of the year. Unfortunately with each book the story gets worse and worse. I wish that the story would wrap up and the series end, like 4 books ago. I know you're probably thinking "Holly, you don't have to continue reading it if you don't like it," and my answer "Yes and no." See, I'm the kind of person that if I start reading a book, or series, I have to finish it to see what happens. There is only one series that I have failed to finish, and that's only because the first book was complete crap and not interesting at all. So, here's to book 3, it will be better (because I'm already almost finished with it ;) )

http://zudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Awakened-house-of-night-series-17442776-336-493.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment