Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 19

Things have been so busy and I am very far behind, so I'm not even going to try to catch up. I will just continue going day by day and hopefully I can finish eventually. So for today it is;  another picture of yourself.

Disneyland 2011

Yay for Disneyland and Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!!!  That vacation was very needed! I had planned and looked forward to it for at least a year! It was a great way to start the summer, but once we got back reality hit HARD!!!!!! The saying "when it rains it pours" definitely explains my life right now. Usually I try to stay pretty positive about things and always looks for the positive in things. After everything that's happened I have finally been able to see a little positive. 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment