What’s in your makeup bag?
It's the bag of wonders! Men don't understand how to use half of the things in there and they don't quite understand why it takes women so long to get ready for the day. Neight likes to tease me about the different facial expressions I make. He tells me that I open my mouth weird when I put mascara on. I think he's full of it because I don't open my mouth at all.
I have the basics in my make up bag: mascara, eye shadow, applicators, cover up, eye liner, and lip gloss. I also have the not so basics: a pencil sharpener, tweezers, hair ties, bobby pins, and a weird little brush thing that I don't know the real name for.
I know that it looks like a lot, but I promise that I don't use all of it every day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment