A photo of yourself from high school.
High school is an experience I never wish to have again, especially a high school graduation. Sure it was nice not having a ton of responsibility and the only worry was Woody's English class and whether or not my homework was finished for her. I was involved in student government all throughout high school, as well as orchestra and choir. My senior year I took on entirely too much, stressed myself out to no end, and lost a lot of my close friends. Senior year I was in orchestra and choir. I was a Student Body Officer and the editor-in-chief of the yearbook, and I had a part time job. I was also taking AP classes that included a TON of homework.
If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't have involved myself in as much as I did. I still would have worked, because I needed the money for college, the AP classes would have been there, but I probably wouldn't have done student government and I would have taken a different approach to the yearbook (I still can't look at it and I've been graduated for 3 years.) Shoulda, woulda, coulda. I learned a valuable lesson, enjoy life.

No comments:
Post a Comment