A photo of something that makes you happy
| My little family |
I'm so glad I was able to find this picture! I took this one night shortly after we got my kitty, Munchquen. I call her a crazy crack kitty because she has so much energy! She loves to run around and play. I feel kind of bad that she's been stuck in a small apartment for the majority of her first year, but she's managed. I'm sure she will go nuts when we move into our house next week. What's even better is that all the floors are hardwood or vinyl. It's going to be so funny to watch her slide through the house.
Anyway, these two individuals are what make me happy. Neight decided that we could get a cat after a year of me saying that I didn't like being home alone. Even though Munchquen sleeps most of the time, I still feel her presence and it's not so bad, but I still miss Neight. Neight is and always will be the love of my life. I'm happiest when we are spending time together, even when I read and he plays video games.... At least we don't text each other when we're in the same room.
For right now these two are my family, I'm sure that we'll have children eventually, but that probably won't be for a few more years.
No comments:
Post a Comment