A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Lost..... It's a show that is intense and full of surprises. I'm only in the second season and have four more to go. I didn't watch this show when it was airing, but thanks to Netflix I am able to watch it anytime I want. At this point I've come up with two ways the show will end..... One, they will get rescued from their deserted island, or two, they will all die one by one. The second isn't a very happy ending, but they've already killed multiple people. Two of which were characters that I really liked. When I first started watching this show I would watch 3-5 episodes a day. Most of the episodes end on a cliff hanger and I just HAVE to watch the next episode to find out what happens. Since then I have had to limit myself to one episode a day so I can get other things accomplished, like all the reading I want to do. It's kind of nuts at what these writers' imaginations can come up with.

No comments:
Post a Comment